Board Meeting Teleconference:
Teleconference via ZOOM
• ZOOM Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4105967704
• ID: 410 596 7704
• Dial In: +1-669-900-6833 US
Office Location: 48th DAA
1101 W. McKinley Avenue
Pomona, CA 91768
Office Phone: (909) 865-4633
Meetings are normally held the fourth Tuesday of each month.
48th DAA Meeting begins promptly at 5:30 pm
Board meetings are DARK in July and December
Board Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, October 27, 2020 -- 5:30 p.m.
A. CALL TO ORDER: All matters noticed on the agenda, in any category, may be considered for action. Any item not so noticed may not be considered/discussed. Items listed on the agenda may be considered in any order at the discretion of the President.
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
C. ROLL CALL OF DIRECTORS: Directors Present, Directors Excused.
D. INTRODUCTION OF GUESTS & STAFF
E. CONSENT AGENDA: All items on the consent agenda are to be approved in one motion unless a board member requests separate action on a specific item.
• Minutes of September 22, 2020 board meeting – Vote to approve
• Financial reports – Vote to approve
F. COMMUNITY RELATIONS/PUBLIC COMMENT:
• Southern CA Agriculture and Nutrition Foundation (SCAN) updates
G. REPORTS AND INFORMATION:
• President’s Message
• Fair Manager’s Report
H. OLD BUSINESS: Board of Director Consideration/Action on the following agenda items:
I. NEW BUSINESS: Board of Director Consideration/Action on the following agenda items:
• CDFA Grant Agreement #20-0528-000-SG for State Allocation funds 2020/2021 – Vote to approve
• 48th DAA request to F&E for 2020/2021 State Allocation funds – Vote to approve
• CDFA Grant Agreement New Fair Funding (AB 1499) 2020/2021 – Vote to approve
• Virtual Fair 2021 – Theme / Date
• CDFA: Circular Letter F2020-12, Fiscal Year 2020/21 Funding for Fairs
K. MATTERS OF INFORMATION:
• Director Comments
• Manager Comments
• Next Board Meeting Date: November 17, 2020
The School in Every Garden By A.G. Kawamura
click to enlarge