At 48th District Agriculture Association
Bldg F10 Farm Road, Mt. San Antonio College Campus
1100 N. Grand Ave., Walnut, CA 91789
Parking is available for the physically disabled
Office Phone: (909) 274-2433
Meetings are normally held the fourth Tuesday of each month.
Light dinner at 5:00pm
48th DAA Meeting begins promptly at 5:30pm
Board meeting is DARK in July and December
Board Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
A. CALL TO ORDER: All matters noticed on the agenda, in any category, may be considered for action. Any item not so noticed may not be considered/discussed. Items listed on the agenda may be considered in any order at the discretion of the President.
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
C. ROLL CALL OF DIRECTORS: Directors Present, Directors Excused.
D. INTRODUCTION OF GUESTS & STAFF
E. CONSENT AGENDA: All items on the consent agenda are to be approved in one motion unless a board member requests separate action on a specific item.
• Review and Approval of October 24, 2017 Board Meeting Minutes
• Review and Approval of Financial Reports
F. COMMUNITY RELATIONS/PUBLIC COMMENT:
• Southern CA Agriculture and Nutrition Foundation (SCAN) updates
G. REPORTS AND INFORMATION:
• Fair Manager’s Report
H. OLD BUSINESS: Board of Director Consideration/Action on the following agenda items:
• Mt. San Antonio College update
• Fairplex, update involvement
I. NEW BUSINESS: Board of Director Consideration/Action on the following agenda items:
• Board appoval of 48th DAA request to F&E for 2018 State Allocation funds -- board to vote
J. MATTERS OF INFORMATION:
• Director Comments
• Manager Comments
• Next Board Meeting Date: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 48th District Office
• Board is DARK in December